How can i help more people?

"How can I HELP more people?"πŸ’―πŸ‘

I asked myself this question last night and really thought about it for a good 30 minutes. πŸ’­

I came up with some good ideas so stay tuned for that, but more importantly I want you to take notice of the question I actuallly asked myself. πŸ‘†πŸ“

Note that I didn't ask myself "how can I make more money", but how I can help more and bring more value into peoples lives...πŸ“š

This is what I did wrong for months when I started online...

The money will come, trust me it will, if you deserve it. So instead of thinking how you can make more money, think about how you can deserve more money. πŸ”‘

The answer to that is to help more people and bring more value to the market! πŸ“Š

Making money is simple. First you get your deservant factor up, then give it a little time and the money will follow. πŸ“ˆ

Why is Bill Gates a billionaire? πŸ€”

Because he brought value/helped over a billion people!

For every person you help, consider yourself worth one more dollar. πŸ’΅

So hopefully after I post this post myself, my deservant factor has gone up a couple of bucks. πŸ’°πŸ˜